- Home /
- PAC Solutions | About Us
- Adhesive Cleaners & Release Agents
Adhesive Equipment, Cold Glue
- Applicator Heads
- Cables & Connectors
- Glue Source & Fluid Handling
- Glue Stations
- Glue Valves
Adhesive Equipment, Hot Melt
- Gun Assemblies
- Heated Hoses
- Melt Units
Established in 1998 by the Director, Norman Clarke, as he saw a need to provide specialised technical support within the corrugated packaging industry in Australia. With over 25 years experience within the industry, he has expanded the company to become a 'one-stop-shop' for his customers. Packaging Adhesive Equipment Consultants & Solutions Pty Ltd (PAC Solutions) specialises in the sales and support of packaging equipment such as:
carton erecting machinery;
hot melt and cold glue adhesive dispensing equipment; and
quality assurance/inspection systems.
We are also proud to offer a wide range of adhesives to suit our equipment and support a variety of applications, ranging from product assembly, cardboard packaging, through to plasterboard and lamination. And to complete the production process, we also offer a range of specialised adhesive cleaners and release agents to assist in maintaining the life of the equipment and reducing production costs.
To compliment the entire manufacturing lifecycle, we recognise the importance of providing spare parts at a competitive price, along with repairs and troubleshooting at local prices. We can also assist with product development, project analysis and system upgrades which makes us your "one-stop-shop".
PROACTIVE DYNAMIC RESPONSIVE
Our company is flexible and dynamic, and at the same time, competitive and proactive in this small, unique market. We are constantly seeking new opportunities to provide our customers with a competitive edge and pride ourselves on being able to resolve our customers operational issues efficiently and effectively. We support all industries and strive to meet the needs of our customers.Our services include:
- Technical support
- Consultancy - assisting customers in achieving their objectives through assessment and recommendations of their operations;
- Sales - providing competitive solutions in sales of systems and spare parts of cutting edge equipment;
- Customised Solutions - providing customised solutions by approaching issues from a multi-faceted perspective;
- Repairs - providing a range of simplistic to complex solutions for repairs and maintenance.